Locally enables online shoppers to find, reserve, and purchase in-stock products from brand sites, Facebook, your website, and locally.com. Send your inventory and pricing information from Ascend to easily update your inventory on Locally.
- Claim and set up your Locally account.
Set up your inventory feed via email.
- Log into your Locally retailer account.
- On the sidebar, click Inventory > Inventory Feed Setup.
- Click Email Method. The email address(es) for your inventory feed are automatically configured - (multi-store retailers) addresses for each location display in bold text.
- Keep vendor products up-to-date using Ascend-formatted updates (log into www.ascendrms.com). Article: Cloud Product Catalog set up in Ascend HQ
- Keep your inventory values accurate by performing regular cycle counts. Article: Prepare for cycle counts
Schedule Locally Inventory & Pricing Feed in Ascend HQ
- Go to Ascend HQ > Settings
- Select Scheduled Reports and Exports
- Choose the Locally Inventory & Pricing Feed (default format is XLSX for Microsoft Excel and cannot be changed at this time)
- Choose Location (one allowed at a time)
- Enter Locally email address from Locally Store configuration
- Enter CC email address (if desired)
- Choose Frequency (most will choose Hourly)
- Test delivery of report (if desired)