Locally helps customers connect with premium brands while still shopping small by helping them find in-stock products at stores in their area. Ascend brings you seamless integration so you can continue to offer your customers exceptional hospitality without a lot of extra work. And as an extra bonus – authorized Trek dealers in select markets can display their product availability and take customer orders directly from Trek’s website!
For details on Trek’s integration with Locally, see the B2B article.
- Claim and set up your Locally account.
Configure your store hours (both regular and “special” times).
Note: With Locally, customer orders must be acknowledged (accepted or rejected) within four business hours based on your hours of operation configured for Locally. If an order is not accepted or rejected by a team member within four business hours, the order will be automatically cancelled and your account will be charged a 3.5% auto-cancellation fee by Locally. This “timer” is based on your store hours.
- Set up your inventory and pricing feed. Article: Send inventory & pricing information to Locally
- Set up Buy It Locally.
- Product information automatically syncs according to your schedule. Article: Export (upload) product information to an eCommerce website
- Set up to import customer orders. Article: Set up Ascend to import (download) ecommerce sales
- Process orders made through Locally. Article: Process eCommerce sales
- Process returns through Locally. Article: Return a purchase made via Locally
Webinar: Using Locally with Ascend
Website: Locally for Retailers